Today has been a day of adventure. A day for shopping with the girls in town, and a day for finding where to go tomorrow. And that place is:
Copenhagen
That's right, tomorrow morning I'm off to Copenhagen for a couple of days with Kat, Becky, and Kat's friend Paul. Should be awesome times. It's a place I've never been to before, although I still hold some spite for the place (you know what I'm talking about Vis people), but man it's going to be good fun.
As for the shopping. I unexpectedly bought some shoes today. They're awesome shoes, and god knows I need some more, my current pair are getting a hammering and I needed something to offer respite. So I bought some. Anyways, time's a flying by, and I need to get ready for tomorrow. Photos galor coming your way I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment