Friday, August 18, 2006

BREAKING NEWS

You Lucky dogs, you. You get a second post in the same day.

I just found out I was accepted into the one course at Bucerius I wanted to do: Alternative Dispute Resolution. I would have been beyond bummed if I didn't make it, and that was looking highly likely as there's only places for 10 students in it and over 40 had applied.

To see why I'm all excited over this, check out the info on this course. Come on, don't tell me that that's not a killer course doing exactly what I want to do when I finish. And being taken by one of the world's top mediators and arbitrators.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. Thanks to this, and the sugar rush I'll no doubt find myself endulging in after dinner.

1 comment:

PVM said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

*lifts a glass in toast