Monday, July 03, 2006

Side tracked

I'd thought I'd give us all a little sidetrack. I'm currently in Melbourne for another law competition which will take all week with a bunch of stressed out law students. It's kinda rubbing off on me.

Good thing we have a Black Tie Ball tonight, a Poker Night tomorrow, a Pirate Themed party the following night, a cocktail party in an aquarium, and a formal dinner at an old Theatre. It's just like I remember Vienna: stress, nerves and the appeasing of said ailments with liquor. Lots of liquor.

Currently writing up some submissions, but this is far more entertaining, and the thought of getting into my flash hotel suite for a nice hot shower.

Hopefully I'll provide details of the ongoing week and the sidetrack saga this has become.

3 comments:

PVM said...

ZOMG black tie events ^_^... I need more things to wear pretty dresses to. I'm headed to see Rent up at the Pantages this weekend and I'm wearing this amazing emerald green chinese dress that a boy once bought me in Japan. I'll make sure to get some pictures for ya ;).

Mike said...

Ooo fancy duds. I like.

PVM said...

Bah, all the pictures came out craptacular... I'll post a fuzzy one anyway :). Never give other people your digicam and expect them to take a good shot. Bah.