If you're paying attention you'll notice that the time stamps are for Germany and I'm still in NZ, so yes, I can't sleep. But I do, however, have some good news that will help me sleep...
I've just had my contact details confirmed. My address is:
Lastropsweg 16
20255 Hamburg
Germany
And my home phone number is:
+49 40 59466682
Alternatively you can probably send stuff to the Law School and I should get it:
c/o International Office
Bucerius Law School
Jungiusstrasse 6
20355 Hamburg
Germany
I'll send round an email with this to everyone in case you're not reading the blog (tut tut tut). Plus, I have a sneaky suspicion that I'm Flat number E, but I'll triple check that and let you all know.
I stand on the precipice taking the final breathes before I leap, and it feels good.
I've just had my contact details confirmed. My address is:
Lastropsweg 16
20255 Hamburg
Germany
And my home phone number is:
+49 40 59466682
Alternatively you can probably send stuff to the Law School and I should get it:
c/o International Office
Bucerius Law School
Jungiusstrasse 6
20355 Hamburg
Germany
I'll send round an email with this to everyone in case you're not reading the blog (tut tut tut). Plus, I have a sneaky suspicion that I'm Flat number E, but I'll triple check that and let you all know.
I stand on the precipice taking the final breathes before I leap, and it feels good.
1 comment:
ZOMG! That's so exciting. I'm going to be doing something highly similar in the not too far future, although at least I'll speak the language. Best of luck, luv. It'll all turn out fabulous. Definitely a good feeling to know that you have somewhere definite to live though.
In other news, this weekend is Faerieworlds Festival with Fidgie :). Should get some killer photos (cause I'll be taking them or Fidgie will with her cam). Will make sure to post as soon as I can :).
Post a Comment