I just came back from the bank.
I am now in their hands to the sound of NZD 20,000 to cover all my expenses in Germany. I feel a little dizzy right now. Anyways, back to the mindless work.
Quickly though, for those of you paying attention, and in Wellington or its vicinity, I'll be organinising a German beer night sometime in the next couple of weeks to celebrate my imminent departure. Interest should be voiced here or by emails, or on the forums should I write it up.
I am now in their hands to the sound of NZD 20,000 to cover all my expenses in Germany. I feel a little dizzy right now. Anyways, back to the mindless work.
Quickly though, for those of you paying attention, and in Wellington or its vicinity, I'll be organinising a German beer night sometime in the next couple of weeks to celebrate my imminent departure. Interest should be voiced here or by emails, or on the forums should I write it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment