This site is to act as a means for all my friends to keep up with my travels and experiences in Germany. I hope to have numerous photographs and stories posted here whenever possible.
I'll be leaving New Zealand on 27 July and arriving in Hamburg 28 July. As it currently stands, I'll be there until 31 December, arriving back home on 2 January. New Year in flight. Let's hope they're generous with the onboard refreshments.
During my time there, the first month will consist of intensive German language courses at the Colon Language Centre, while acclimatising myself to German culture.
Then, from 31 August, the semester starts for us international students at Bucerius Law School. It's the first, and currently only, private law school in Germany. Lucky me I get to pay New Zealand university fees instead of 50,000 EURO a year.
So, the adventure begins.
I'll be leaving New Zealand on 27 July and arriving in Hamburg 28 July. As it currently stands, I'll be there until 31 December, arriving back home on 2 January. New Year in flight. Let's hope they're generous with the onboard refreshments.
During my time there, the first month will consist of intensive German language courses at the Colon Language Centre, while acclimatising myself to German culture.
Then, from 31 August, the semester starts for us international students at Bucerius Law School. It's the first, and currently only, private law school in Germany. Lucky me I get to pay New Zealand university fees instead of 50,000 EURO a year.
So, the adventure begins.
No comments:
Post a Comment