It's a pity I don't have tickets. Mind you, they are kinda hard to get hold of, so that's no surprise. I'm hoping for some generous friends to donate some to me. Oh well, I'll just watch it on the telly and manage to do other things too.
I'm still yet to get around to take a photo of my office for all you folk out there. It's a good thing, honestly, as now I've inherited a book-case, wall planner, pot-plant, and general good vibes. Hopefully more, as there's talk of a donation of art-work from my Team Leader. The work also keeps coming, which is good. By no means is it an over-load, it's just nice to be needed and to see how things go from start to stop. I'm even preparing prosecution documents, reports for clients, and more. It just has to go through my Team Leader, but my name goes on it none the less. So I get the whole package: credit, dues, responsiblity, and public accountability. It's pretty damn sweet to think that only on my fourth day am I actually partly responsible for clients. Soon I'll be generating revenue. Excellent.
Before I part, there's a couple of quick links I thought I should share. Firstly, here's an interview with the creator of Postsecret.
No comments:
Post a Comment