

So that's my office, and part of the view that entertains mean during the day. It doesn't quite capture the size of the office, nor do justice to the feeling the view gives. Needless to say that I'm stoked with it. And work. I'm impressing people more and more. The expectations of me being an over-achiever are being reached, I think. At least that's what I've heard, having drafted letters of response, opposition to reports, advise, and answering client's questions. They've use the term "efficient" frequently. Which, hopefully, is a good thing.
Anyways, with this marvellous weather outside, we're off to the South Coast for a picnic and an attmept to see the comet streaking across our Southern skies at the moment. A feel a small tinge of pity for the Northern Hemisphere friends, as they've got the darkened sky to see this comet, but alas, it's ony visible to us Antipodeans. Excellent.
1 comment:
Your potted plant needs naming, methinks :)
Post a Comment