Saturday, February 03, 2007

Wellington By Night

Wellington by day is interesting, especially during the Sevens. But sometimes at night, it is just stellar. It depends on what you're looking for on where to go. Worst case scenario, everything is just within walking distance, so stumbling drunk is always an option.

Anyways, the comet viewing was a complete and utter failure, being an overcast evening. Sunset wasn't even visible. So instead we moved around town, seeing the sights and taking snaps. Personally, I think they're pretty good. Luckily a full moon made some photos look brilliant. So enjoy.







I also discovered that my flights are now being booked for my venture back to Vienna. There's no problem with me having a short stint in the USA on my way over, so I'm leaving on 17 March. Pity I don't have to be in Vienna until 29 March, leaving me almost too much time on my hands in the US. More so considering that Elaine's plans involve flying to another part of the continent during that period. I'll happily follow, it's just a matter of discussing things and evaluating options. Who knows....I may come knocking on your door.

Should be good fun nonetheless.

2 comments:

a.m.y said...

Well if your in the US find a way to Montreal!!!!

PVM said...

If you come knocking on my door, you'd best let me know ahead of time so I can drag you about and have things planned :)