Monday, September 24, 2007

A Sense of Irony

It has become quite apparent that the weather gods take pleasure in mocking me. Put shortly, I was too early to gloat about the glorious weather of the weekend for now it is shit. Cold, dark, and miserable.

Which puts the time frame for completion of the work on our kitchen in serious dubiousness. I don't think we'll be able to use the kitchen by tomorrow, Wednesday or even the end of the week - they haven't even knocked out the exterior wall yet. Though that's a good thing with the weather as it is at the moment. No one wants to be left exposed in this kind of weather. But it still sucks nonetheless, as our lounge is truly now our kitchen. As is our study.

There are, however, things to smile about. For instance, I rediscovered this little gem: Bent Objects. Just go see this fine fellow's fine work, though I do leave you with one of his most recent examples:


Brilliant.

1 comment:

PVM said...

AHAHAHA okay I was going to use one of your garden photos as my computer desktop picture, but now this one wins ;). Thanks for this.