Oh, and I need some help. Being a native to this country, I have a fair idea of what are the some of the sights and sounds, but I want to thoroughly impress my next visitor.
So I need some advice on what others with a non-native perspective would consider to be the highlights of their trip. Email me so no surprises are spoiled.
So I need some advice on what others with a non-native perspective would consider to be the highlights of their trip. Email me so no surprises are spoiled.
1 comment:
Quite difficult - too much things that are just typical for Kiwi-Land.
0th: Flat white (and please - I need some carrot cake with plain joghurt - NOW)
1st: wonderful hilly landscape
2nd: Different Clouds
3rd: Air
4th: Open hearted people
5th: A problem is there to be solved - it's not a problem to have a problem.
6th: Wonderful art
7th: Different Lifestyle - it's just kiwi-like
8th: Best wine I've ever had
....
This enumeration can be continued by so many more points and does not represent any ranking concerning importance
Post a Comment