Life is full of wonderful surprises, twists, and turns. Well, my life at least. The best things always seem to happen unexpectedly and come from no where: the Vis Moot, the Exchange, Elaine, and my job to name but a few.
Who am I kidding, this album just makes me shiver - it inexplicably makes me smile and think of You. Gorgeous, smooth and delictable rhythm, sound and experience. What is music if not to conjure emotion.
The other interesting thing is what drops into my lap - there's a chance to lecture for a short period next year, and I've been asked to write an article for the firm on copyright and commissioning of work bearing in mind the upcoming changes. It's given me an insight, and something I might spend some spare time developing into a bigger article - there's quite a few interesting questions that arise from all of this. Maybe a Masters on copyright isn't such a bad idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment