Today turned into a spectacular day. The scheduled beach volleyball went amazingly and the weather really turned it on for us. Unfortunately it does, however, mean that I have rather defined and nasty tan lines now. Well, they're less of tan lines than a definite trasition from pale to pink. It seems sunblock and handball games do not mix. At least for me.
It was so much fun to have a good old run around and get really active. Thankfully my fitness is still up there, so the day wasn't too bad. Sadly, the same cannot be said for my back. I'm currently lying on my stomach to ease the tension and stiffness. Getting old is not fun.
The handball was a great way to wind down the week though. After having interviews and personality analysis, having a good throw around on some sand was a blast. Thankfully the scenery was pretty idyllic too. Wellington can be a beautiful place sometimes.

And Skype is the most wonderful thing in the world. I highly recommend it as a method for keeping in touch. There's nothing like seeing the smile you so often hear behind the voice.
It was so much fun to have a good old run around and get really active. Thankfully my fitness is still up there, so the day wasn't too bad. Sadly, the same cannot be said for my back. I'm currently lying on my stomach to ease the tension and stiffness. Getting old is not fun.
The handball was a great way to wind down the week though. After having interviews and personality analysis, having a good throw around on some sand was a blast. Thankfully the scenery was pretty idyllic too. Wellington can be a beautiful place sometimes.

And Skype is the most wonderful thing in the world. I highly recommend it as a method for keeping in touch. There's nothing like seeing the smile you so often hear behind the voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment