Friday, December 29, 2006

It's a White (Fourth) Christmas Day

Woke up this morning to see snow outside my window. Sweet, brings a smile to my face to see snow in December. Probably much like the people I talked to who laugh when I tell them about summer Christmas and skiing in September.

I also had dinner with Pierre Luc last night. It was more like drinks really, but it was good to be round people again. Although there were few of us, I think we had a good time. Turns out we're all like middle-aged woman at the hairdressers - we gossiped about what had happened on the last night of the exchange. Alot when down, but I won't embarrass people you don't know, and it won't sound scandalous unless you have all the history. The necessary people have been informed though.

I still can't believe it snowed. I'm going for a walk.

1 comment:

PVM said...

Hooray for snow! I had the same problem, was complaining about lack of snow and then poof lo and behold, I go to Chicago for a week and come back to 2 ft of the stuff and another foot thereafter... crap what's feet convert to in metric >.<