Thursday, November 23, 2006

Bondt, Jamez Bondt

You'd think Casino Royale would have a slightly different name in German. Sadly, they're not that original. And James Bond is simply James Bond, but with a German accent.

The reason I divulge this information is because I'm off to see The Premiere of Casino Royale tonight. It looks damn good. And before you ask, it is in English, just with German subtitles. I think. I hope. Desperately.

Study is still going strong. Hence the slighlty shorter posts you've seen of late. When I get more of a break, and more incentive to procrastinate I'll post something more substantial. Most likely on the Christmas markets that are springing up. They open on Monday, and so far it looks like it'll be a truly magical affair. I'm serious. It looks amazing.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Casino Royale is good. Very good. It's very much a darker bond film than we've ever seen, and Daniel Craig does it an extremely good job.

I like him more than Connery in the role actually.