Interesting link of the week has to go to The Letter Project.
It's an extremely intriguing idea, and I'm almost tempted just to flick an email off. Everyone loves mail, and of late all I've had is bills or bank statements. I'm sure there'd be appreciation for a hand written letter or card.
Also, have people seen The Great Beer Delivery? The guy featured in it is a good mate of mine, and details have been passed on in confidence. All I can say is this will be massive, absolutely massive, and I would love to go. Green with envy. That's me. Though things are pretty damn sweet here, and taking three months off from this is something that may hurt me in the longer term.
To finish on a high note - I'm graduating this Thursday, six years down the track, and I'm finally closing the books on my Chemistry degree and my Law degree. The excitement builds.
It's an extremely intriguing idea, and I'm almost tempted just to flick an email off. Everyone loves mail, and of late all I've had is bills or bank statements. I'm sure there'd be appreciation for a hand written letter or card.
Also, have people seen The Great Beer Delivery? The guy featured in it is a good mate of mine, and details have been passed on in confidence. All I can say is this will be massive, absolutely massive, and I would love to go. Green with envy. That's me. Though things are pretty damn sweet here, and taking three months off from this is something that may hurt me in the longer term.
To finish on a high note - I'm graduating this Thursday, six years down the track, and I'm finally closing the books on my Chemistry degree and my Law degree. The excitement builds.
1 comment:
WOOOOOT!!!! Congratulations on your graduation!
Post a Comment