Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mr Credible

Okay, today saw my first ever appearance in the Court of Appeal, and it was pretty damn sweet. This nicely sums up my thoughts on it:



I'm going to fight tooth and nail to get into the litigation team sooner rather than later. I'm a damn determined fellow.

Anyways, onto graduation tomorrow. Waltzing through town in a periwinkle blue gown on a windy day, then sitting for three hours of speeches before getting my three seconds of fame as I stride across the stage to collect two bits of paper representing six years of my life. I'm looking forward to it. Closure. That's what it is.

Does that make it wrong that I'm starting to think about doing a Masters of Law part time now too? Probably something in Alternative Dispute Resolution and IP, or IP on the internet. Something cool like that, something to sink my teeth into, and get work to pay some towards.

No comments: