I'm so short of time it's not funny.
I will post later with photos and stories of my weekend including the trip to the North Sea, the riots in the streets of Hamburg, and general funny times.
Just hold on for a little longer.
The name says it all: randomness, completely and utterly. If you don't know where the name came from, then don't ask.
I'm so short of time it's not funny.
I will post later with photos and stories of my weekend including the trip to the North Sea, the riots in the streets of Hamburg, and general funny times.
Just hold on for a little longer.
I never seem to lose my train of thought, it just happens to make a few stops on the way.
1 comment:
Was looking for info on Al Gore's movie and stumbled on this page looks like Hamburg has a film fest coming up in a few weeks. http://www.filmfesthamburg.de/home/index_english.html
Post a Comment