Following on from my previous post about landscapes, this little gem was brought to my attention:
Perfect demonstration of Kiwi landscapes, as well as a brilliant Kiwi Band: The Black Seeds. Primo. If you want a decent version for yourself, you can download it here.
I also stumbled across a fantastic little satirical series about Wellington based on the whole lolcats phenomenon. Strangely enough, it's entitled Lollington, and damnit, I laughed. Anyway, just meant to demonstrate the idyllicness of Wellington. Enjoy.
Perfect demonstration of Kiwi landscapes, as well as a brilliant Kiwi Band: The Black Seeds. Primo. If you want a decent version for yourself, you can download it here.
I also stumbled across a fantastic little satirical series about Wellington based on the whole lolcats phenomenon. Strangely enough, it's entitled Lollington, and damnit, I laughed. Anyway, just meant to demonstrate the idyllicness of Wellington. Enjoy.
1 comment:
Oooo I love the scenery... I dig the music big time... /sigh... I'm coming to visit.
Post a Comment