Okay, some things people need to investigate further:
- FLCL. One of the most bizarre yet most captivating things I've seen in a while. Yes, it is Japanese Animation, but it nonetheless is extremely well made, well thought out, and just pretty damn enthralling. I recommend watching the first couple of episodes at least twice before really passing judgement. You can purchase it for me here.
- Age Pryor's new album, Shanks Pony. Go buy it. Don't even bother listening to it first. Hesitate to download it, because you need to own it in all it's polymeric plastic glory. If you must, check it out here first. If you want to buy it for me, then also look here. Hypocritical I guess that I'm yet to listen to it beyond the walls of a record store.
So that's some of the procrastination methods I've encountered over the last whee-while. Other activities have included checking out airfares for New Zealand to Los Angeles. Turns out there's some good deals. Now if only they'd offer them for when I want to fly.
No comments:
Post a Comment