Friday, April 27, 2007

My little bubble

I've never had the personal pleasure of Tiger Balm before. That was until tonight.

Currently I'm splayed across the lounge floor, on a Friday night of all things, with Tiger Balm smeared on my lower back. And I have to say, it certainly makes it feel immeasurably better. It makes me feel immeasurably better.

Weird thing is that the smell of Tiger Balm for me has some sort of memory attached to it, but I can't place it. It's sitting at the fringes, and that hint of herbs, that almost cinnamon bite is pulling at something. I just can't remember what.

In any event, it means I'm here, on a Friday night, lying on the floor of my lounge. Surprisingly enough I feel pretty damn good right about now. It's the heat radiating over my back, the relief, the glory of it all.

But only if I lie on my stomach.

1 comment:

Aelish said...

What is Tiger Balm? Are you sure you weren't using something else to dull the pain, your post sounded a bit euphoric to be stuck in on a Friday night.