Quick update - house was burgled and most of my valuable taken including my laptop. Which means very little internet access, and even less time available to update this little project
I've also resigned from my current employment, and start in a new place next week, - you know, negligence, nuisance, defamation, duty of care, all that nitty gritty stuff. Best part is we'll be acting as defendant in most proceedings. A specialist litigation firm, mainly insurance and local government. It's all litigation work for me, I'll be on my feet all in Court, mediations, management meetings. It's going to be fantastic.
I'll fill you all in more once I finally get my new laptop. Until then, I'm borrowing flat mate's computers when ever possible.
UPDATE --- I should mention my house was burgled at the start of May, and I'm still awaiting insurance. There's been loads of stuff that's happened betwixt and between, including Opera, new suits, embarrassments, job offers, rejecting offers, tumultous and sometimes bewildering times, times of wonderment too, drinking, confusion, escapism, hikes, book signings, and more.
I'll divulge what I can when I can.
I've also resigned from my current employment, and start in a new place next week, - you know, negligence, nuisance, defamation, duty of care, all that nitty gritty stuff. Best part is we'll be acting as defendant in most proceedings. A specialist litigation firm, mainly insurance and local government. It's all litigation work for me, I'll be on my feet all in Court, mediations, management meetings. It's going to be fantastic.
I'll fill you all in more once I finally get my new laptop. Until then, I'm borrowing flat mate's computers when ever possible.
UPDATE --- I should mention my house was burgled at the start of May, and I'm still awaiting insurance. There's been loads of stuff that's happened betwixt and between, including Opera, new suits, embarrassments, job offers, rejecting offers, tumultous and sometimes bewildering times, times of wonderment too, drinking, confusion, escapism, hikes, book signings, and more.
I'll divulge what I can when I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment