Again I write this to you from a foreign laptop. My insurance claim is yet to reach settlement, though the end is nigh. I hope so at least, it would be a pretty neat birthday to be able to go shopping for new stuff. Admittedly the point is moot; it's all replacing what was taken. But you can't deny there'll be that new freshly opened box smell.
Other new things have been some developments, if you'll excuse the pun, with work. I'm now part of the biggest case there: 177 apartments against me. Well, they're against the council, and I'm merely assisting the Associate handling the case. But damn, there's only two of us against the marauding hordes. Pretty sweet.
What else? It's my birthday next week; it's rather surprised me. July has stealthily snuck up, hidden behind the frustrations of a stagnating job, and the relishment of finding a new one. Poor excuse, but damn it, I was pretty much swide swiped this time. Thank heavens it's not a major birthday.
Though, that's the tough thing about being a twin - forgetting one's birthday means it can impact upon the other. I now have a week to find my brother a present. I have ideas, but I do need to cross the boundaries of postal inadequacies to ensure it arrives in time. So, I'm giving myself until the weekend to find something.
Burdened with work, that might prove difficult. Hence this plea: any ideas for an evil twin genius, impassioned with a love of music, guitars, computers and living in Wellington?
Other new things have been some developments, if you'll excuse the pun, with work. I'm now part of the biggest case there: 177 apartments against me. Well, they're against the council, and I'm merely assisting the Associate handling the case. But damn, there's only two of us against the marauding hordes. Pretty sweet.
What else? It's my birthday next week; it's rather surprised me. July has stealthily snuck up, hidden behind the frustrations of a stagnating job, and the relishment of finding a new one. Poor excuse, but damn it, I was pretty much swide swiped this time. Thank heavens it's not a major birthday.
Though, that's the tough thing about being a twin - forgetting one's birthday means it can impact upon the other. I now have a week to find my brother a present. I have ideas, but I do need to cross the boundaries of postal inadequacies to ensure it arrives in time. So, I'm giving myself until the weekend to find something.
Burdened with work, that might prove difficult. Hence this plea: any ideas for an evil twin genius, impassioned with a love of music, guitars, computers and living in Wellington?
2 comments:
Give him your soul!!!
Dear not jimmy
I do think that michael can give evil twin genius his soul - he has already lost his soul. being a lawyer and what not.
i hope he gets his evil twin something useful. like yum cha vouchers. or a beepee thing for car keys.
Post a Comment