Your suggestions for Jamie's present were very welcome. One has spurred a torrent of ideas, and no, it's not the beepee thing for car keys. Though that did come a close second.
There's many things floating round in the ehter of my mind, but I can't seem to put them to paper, or at least the electronic form. There's the conversations of late regarding the perceived soullessness of lawyers; elements of fate, destiny, and spooky coincidences; the simple pleasures of shoe polishing and domestication; and more.
I just can't seem to put these things down though, perhaps I'll get time later to do this. Until then, I'll be baking tomorrow - a cheesecake most likely. Yum.
There's many things floating round in the ehter of my mind, but I can't seem to put them to paper, or at least the electronic form. There's the conversations of late regarding the perceived soullessness of lawyers; elements of fate, destiny, and spooky coincidences; the simple pleasures of shoe polishing and domestication; and more.
I just can't seem to put these things down though, perhaps I'll get time later to do this. Until then, I'll be baking tomorrow - a cheesecake most likely. Yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment