For those not up with the play as of yet, I'm no longer doing the long distance thing - and no, it's not because there's no distance any more, it's because the thing is no longer there. Hard to hear that you'll never get more than just a piece of someone's heart, and that they don't think they can give any more. Heartbreaking in fact.
But it's probably infinitely harder to admit something like that, come to grips with it, and then know what it'll do to someone. So you have my upmost respect, and understanding.
I'm just moving on, learning from it all, and feeling pretty good now really. Two days of moping is enough for the moment.
But it's probably infinitely harder to admit something like that, come to grips with it, and then know what it'll do to someone. So you have my upmost respect, and understanding.
I'm just moving on, learning from it all, and feeling pretty good now really. Two days of moping is enough for the moment.
1 comment:
ZOMG! What happened o.o... Email me!
Post a Comment