But it was a good time, and it made me realise how much I like Wellington, but how ready I am to move on if an opportunity arises. It's kind of scary how simple it was for me to just pick up and go on short notice. I didn't feel out of place at all, and managed to find a routine pretty quick. Excellent. Bring on the States.
Saturday, August 04, 2007
So, Auckland huh?
But it was a good time, and it made me realise how much I like Wellington, but how ready I am to move on if an opportunity arises. It's kind of scary how simple it was for me to just pick up and go on short notice. I didn't feel out of place at all, and managed to find a routine pretty quick. Excellent. Bring on the States.
1 comment:
Hi Mike,
how long have you been in AKL? And what's next? You really wanna leave the quite horizontal structures (that's what it seemed to be for me while I experienced Welly) of WLG?
All the best for you and hear you soon.
Andreas
Post a Comment