Those that know me well know how my mind tends to work. For want of a better description I operate on memories built on sounds, turn of phrases, senses, and images. As anyone who has talked to me can attest, my train of thought can progress through many stations along the line to my final destination, changing tracks based on one or many of these senses.
So with the recall of memory, one simple thing can trigger a flood. This can be a great thing for exams, for trivia, and for storing large amounts of information. It does not, however, bode well for times like these when it becomes so incredibly apparent how thin my emotional thread really, truly is right now.
It's quite simple really, I should not be watching movies like The Holiday.
So with the recall of memory, one simple thing can trigger a flood. This can be a great thing for exams, for trivia, and for storing large amounts of information. It does not, however, bode well for times like these when it becomes so incredibly apparent how thin my emotional thread really, truly is right now.
It's quite simple really, I should not be watching movies like The Holiday.
1 comment:
Watching or hearing about anything even mildly sad or sappy right now makes me burst into tears. It's really strange considering how I used to view crying which was as a sign of weakness...
Post a Comment