Edited. Somehow this has spread out beyond friends.
The name says it all: randomness, completely and utterly. If you don't know where the name came from, then don't ask.
I never seem to lose my train of thought, it just happens to make a few stops on the way.
5 comments:
Talk about blowing your own trumpet dude!!!
I think you love yourself a little too much....
Yes it's not a very becoming quality in a young man.
Being humble hasn't helped my cause in the past.
I think it's about time I started to crow about my successes.
Hey Anonymous,
Weren't you ever told that if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all. And if you're going to ignore that, then own up to your comments and attach your name.
Hey Anonymous,
Why don't you stop blowing men's trumpets long enough to sign your name.
Post a Comment