I have seen the height of rudeness over the last few days. But I have also seen some very good times. Drinking French Champagne of numerous varieties, finger food, and laughing about over quizzes has been a good time. This week, though just started, has seen two very polar extremes in my life.
I should refrain from writing more. I am, of course, inebriated. Too much champagne, regardless of quality, will have that effect on people. I had intended to write a lengther post incorporating some interesting tidbits and music. I will, now, leave that until a less fluid moment.
4 comments:
"lengther" gave you away, you almost got off scott free
I thought it was my verbose language that gave me away. I tend to be more flowery with my language when drunk. You know if I use "Locquacious", chances are I've consumed.
And you cut down from your original post.....
In the harsh light of day my rant may have overstepped the mark. It may have been misunderstood. But really because I didn't want anyone who reads this as thinking it was about them.
Me. The benevolent dictator of this small world
Post a Comment