Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Bliss

Look at this, me posting twice in a week.  What has happened to bring this on?  Domesticated life, vacuuming, mopping, washing, and generally hanging round the house on a lazy Sunday afternoon enjoying the sunshine when I can.

The reason for this brief post, well brief for me, is to inform you all to visit NPR.  Yes, NPR.  Why?  Because there is a plethora of music there, including my absolute favourite - live music.

I'm a sucker for anything recorded live.  Partly because for me, that's when you can capture the passion, the soul, the imagination of the artist and their music.  So go.  Hunt, trawl, and enjoy the fascinating vault it beholds.

It even has Liam Finn amongst the gems.  Go.  Now.

1 comment:

Aelish said...

Hey, NPR is a true gem. Quite a bit more edgy than the BBC. =P I have turned into a talk radio addict of late. Don't think I could get thru the day with out it, it is my adult interaction.