Another week is coming to a close, and time seems to be slipping through my fingers. I was reminded of that when my sister was in town last weekend. I hadn't seen her in a long time, and so much has changed, for me, for her. But it was great to know that we could connect and have what I considered a fantastic weekend.
That was cemented come Monday when, after her return to Wellington, I was informed she went straight to bed. Partied too hard I guess. Will have to work on her stamina.
Time for some goodies on the blog again - visit The Black Cab Sessions. One Band. One Cab Ride. One Take. It's a hidden gem, god knows how I found it, but it's quite something. View. Listen. Enjoy.
For those scared, or to lazy, to click on links I give you Man Man (yes, it is a band, though the moustache suggests otherwise):
That was cemented come Monday when, after her return to Wellington, I was informed she went straight to bed. Partied too hard I guess. Will have to work on her stamina.
Time for some goodies on the blog again - visit The Black Cab Sessions. One Band. One Cab Ride. One Take. It's a hidden gem, god knows how I found it, but it's quite something. View. Listen. Enjoy.
For those scared, or to lazy, to click on links I give you Man Man (yes, it is a band, though the moustache suggests otherwise):
1 comment:
That's some great stuff there mike! But I take personal affront to the mustache comment. What's wrong with the handlebars? :)
Post a Comment