Saturday, April 12, 2008

Something Exciting

So this is illustrious post number 200. Not sure if it's really a landmark, as half of my posts have been bumbling rambles, but as always I will take it.

Today I spent most of sleeping thus far. It was a big night for our work last night, and after many many bottles of beer and red wine, with stomachs bloated on pannacotta, we headed home. I say we because a group of 5 of us were the last to leave at 2 am, and proceeded to wander down to K-Road (from Grey Lynn no less) to find taxis. We were in a state less than sober. But find a taxi we did, and we headed home.

The remainder of the day has been spent cleaning, washing, and working on my CV. Everything looks much spicker, spanner and a whole lot more desirable. Not to say things weren't in the first place, but it's nice to put in the effort.

The whole point of this post, however, is to bring your attention to a wonderful new song that has been racking my speakers on high rotate. The band is Guillemots, and while most people go nuts over their latest single Get Over It (oh the irony), I personally prefer the much understated Falling Out of Reach. So enjoy the songs on offer, and further your musical education.

No comments: