Regardless of whether I like Auckland or not, it can certainly put on a show.




Work is picking up, or at least I'm getting more litigation work. Staying until 9pm in order to do it is another story. But I can get lost in the work, consumed by the rush of argument.
Advocacy is a story, and telling stories enthralls me.




Work is picking up, or at least I'm getting more litigation work. Staying until 9pm in order to do it is another story. But I can get lost in the work, consumed by the rush of argument.
Advocacy is a story, and telling stories enthralls me.
2 comments:
BTW - that whole shepherd/red sky thing, its not true. I asked one in the weekend :)
Stunning. We used to get lovely sunsets like that in California due to the heavy smog layers (heh). At least it's something pretty to look at ;).
Post a Comment