The weekend was good: great weather, good friends, good barbeques, and great wine. I'll have to do it again sometime soon.
Anyways, probably time to start posting some interesting random stuff. Keeping with previous postings, here's the latest artist taking the internet by storm - Lykke Li. The song is called Little Bit, and it is catchy indeed. There's something genuine in it, and that's probably what makes it so great. I highly recommend it.
The video to go with it is also supreme, and matches it perfectly I think. It goes to show what can be achieved on a low budget but supported by great friends.
You can find more of her work here.
Anyways, probably time to start posting some interesting random stuff. Keeping with previous postings, here's the latest artist taking the internet by storm - Lykke Li. The song is called Little Bit, and it is catchy indeed. There's something genuine in it, and that's probably what makes it so great. I highly recommend it.
The video to go with it is also supreme, and matches it perfectly I think. It goes to show what can be achieved on a low budget but supported by great friends.
You can find more of her work here.
1 comment:
Ooo thanks for the link to Lykke Li. I really like her. The only problem with the states is that often you don't hear about anyone unless they live here... it sucks. So I leave it to you, my friend, to find me good music outside of the US ;).
Post a Comment