This week has been crazy again. More packed full of things than really interesting activities, though I would include in that being stopped by airport security. In my defence I was carrying evidence for an upcoming case and we had been told carry on luggage was fine.
Otherwise, I've been invited to arbitrate in Vienna for the Vis Moot, we finished our Claimant memo today, work has been up and down, there's been travel, and I now have two very distinct and very different opportunities - one to move to Auckland, the other to change firms. It just comes down to what I want, and frankly I'm not so sure any more.
And just came back from the football with my Dad. It was great fun, and I definitely enjoyed myself, and I'd like to think he had a good time too.
Now, I'm ready to crash and sleep all weekend.
Otherwise, I've been invited to arbitrate in Vienna for the Vis Moot, we finished our Claimant memo today, work has been up and down, there's been travel, and I now have two very distinct and very different opportunities - one to move to Auckland, the other to change firms. It just comes down to what I want, and frankly I'm not so sure any more.
And just came back from the football with my Dad. It was great fun, and I definitely enjoyed myself, and I'd like to think he had a good time too.
Now, I'm ready to crash and sleep all weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment