Monday, November 05, 2007

Remember Remember the Fifth of November

And who says movies aren't educational. I now don't need to explain Guy Fawkes to anyone not from the Colonies. Americans have come to grips with the idea and its celebrations thanks to Hugo Weaving.

So I leave you to marvel at the public displays of fireworks:









Oh, and I've been roped into Movember, so I thank Hugo Weaving and V for another thing. It's all for a good cause - bringing awareness to Men's Health and Prostate Cancer. Plus, enough sponsorship and I'll post a picture of the final moustache ensemble.

1 comment:

PVM said...

Should I assume you'll be growing out a rather lengthy... mustache/goatee then? I'm a bit frightened at the prospect, although could be good fun as you seem the clean shaven sort.

And yes, V is a fabulous movie as is the concept behind it. Makes me want to do something similar to my own overbearing govt.