So I had my Conflicts exam this morning. I was freaking out beforehand thinking I had not studied enough, and that when the proctor told us they looked at the exam and decided it should be two and a half hours instead of the scheduled two I was ready to change my pants.
Then I looked at the exam paper. I almost freaked. Then I remember my cardinal rule - stay calm and read through the entire exam before you react. I'm so glad I did. Part two was so much sweeter and it started me off on the right foot. Needless to say I finished the exam with a huge grin on my face, holding onto the glorious feeling of an A effort. Here's hoping for it.
Anyways, I'm supposed to be studying Torts right now, with an exam tomorrow at 9 am it should be happening. But as you can see, it's not. So I thought I'd share a little gem with you: Fairliebt - a German T-shirt company. What sets them apart from the rest, apart from the pretty sweet designs, is that they're all printed on Fair Traded 100% cotton t-shirts. They are just awesome. The other factor is that they're made by Elaine's flatmate, it's his own business done with one of his best friends. Good stuff. They have my full endorsement. Plus he's said they'll ship to New Zealand, and in fact they'll ship anywhere. I've already bought two t-shirts (one of which has a design not yet up for general sale).
For those of you who speak German, you should recognise the play on words. It sounds alot like "vorliebt" the German word for falling in love, while containing the nod to Fair Trade. I think it's pretty cool, I'm the fan of linguistics remember - most of you have already heard me tell the "pianist" joke. Numerous times.
Well, I should get the head down and do some real work before sleep. Before I go, I'll show you what international students do at a law school for late night study, and confirm that Swiss Balls seem to drop at a slow rate and don't bounce very high. Unless thrown.
Then I looked at the exam paper. I almost freaked. Then I remember my cardinal rule - stay calm and read through the entire exam before you react. I'm so glad I did. Part two was so much sweeter and it started me off on the right foot. Needless to say I finished the exam with a huge grin on my face, holding onto the glorious feeling of an A effort. Here's hoping for it.
Anyways, I'm supposed to be studying Torts right now, with an exam tomorrow at 9 am it should be happening. But as you can see, it's not. So I thought I'd share a little gem with you: Fairliebt - a German T-shirt company. What sets them apart from the rest, apart from the pretty sweet designs, is that they're all printed on Fair Traded 100% cotton t-shirts. They are just awesome. The other factor is that they're made by Elaine's flatmate, it's his own business done with one of his best friends. Good stuff. They have my full endorsement. Plus he's said they'll ship to New Zealand, and in fact they'll ship anywhere. I've already bought two t-shirts (one of which has a design not yet up for general sale).
For those of you who speak German, you should recognise the play on words. It sounds alot like "vorliebt" the German word for falling in love, while containing the nod to Fair Trade. I think it's pretty cool, I'm the fan of linguistics remember - most of you have already heard me tell the "pianist" joke. Numerous times.
Well, I should get the head down and do some real work before sleep. Before I go, I'll show you what international students do at a law school for late night study, and confirm that Swiss Balls seem to drop at a slow rate and don't bounce very high. Unless thrown.
1 comment:
If only I could understand German... I 'd know what was on those shirts :P
Post a Comment