Sunday, June 25, 2006

No Cardboard boxes for me

I finally have a place to live in Hamburg. It's a room in an apartment with a 25 year old girl who's studying to become a teacher. The girl renting me her room is studying English in Australia for a year, so hopefully we can both help each other out.

The apartment is Lastropsweg 16 EG, 20255 Hamburg. I'll track down the other contact details soon, that way you can either:
(a) call;
(b) visit;
(c) send me care packages; or
(d) stalk me.

I'm not fussed either way.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I was sent some photos of the room and flatmate so I can probably post some pics of the flatmate if people ask nicely.

Mike said...

Contact details are as follows

Phone:
+49 40 5946668

Address:
Lastropsweg 16E
G-20255 Hamburg,
Germany

I'll double check my German cell phone number then post.