Excuse me for the short bleeding heart moment you're about to receive. I'm a little tired of being understanding, sympathetic and nice. Well more tired of being called a genuinely nice guy where that isn't obviously enough. It's like people can't find a compliment, so they reach for the supposedly tried and trusted cliche. It doesn't work people.
In short, serendipity is definitely a matter of timing and no matter how nice I may be, no matter how genuinely nice or lovely I may be, or happy I make people, it doesn't change time. Basically, right guy wrong time. Story of my freaking life.
Thankfully work is providing a haven to lose myself in and I'm preparing for my first mediation closely followed by my second and third within days. On the brighter note, next week may not be so manic: I may actually be in the office on Monday and Wednesday thanks to an adjournment.
It's times like this that it helps to listen to music with headphones and just letting go like Sir Mick does without caring what people think you look like. There's a picture of me for you: all gangly arms and legs in a vague attempt at spasmodic rhythm with headphone wires flying in a trail around me.
1 comment:
Damn gravity for always coming back upon itself and us. Women are really truly bothersome most of the time, but worthwhile other times. Learn from it, live in the moment, and keep on trucking.
You will survive, as you always do with a smile on your face and an amazing joy in your heart at the little things in life around you.
Besides, there are those of us who realize there's more to you than just a nice guy ;)
Post a Comment