So I'm still to replace my laptop; the money is there the time isn't. Not that I'm complaining, I love how awesome my work is and how much time it takes up. Scary to think the days move by so quickly but they do, with ease and the warmth of basking in a passionate part of my life.
I know, who would describe pleading in court, settling cases, sparring with Partners and practitioners twice my age and boundless years of exprience to my few as exhilirating? Who would consider it a wonderful experience leading the charge in cases where clients are looking down the barrel of $400,000 at least? Who would relish the thrill of diving in head first to a hearing with only 7 days preparation?
I'm one crazy fool. But I'm happily fooling round with my craze.
On another note, I've been cranking John Mayer's latest offering - Where the light is. Highly recommended, it's apparent why he's referred to as the musician's musician. Just listen to the opening 5 tracks on disc 1. You will not begrudge the time spent.
With that I shall retire for the night. Hopefully after this weekend I won't have to type this from my iPhone. Despite the unique experience I miss typing. The throes of dictation has me in her grasp thanks to the necissity associated with work.
I know, who would describe pleading in court, settling cases, sparring with Partners and practitioners twice my age and boundless years of exprience to my few as exhilirating? Who would consider it a wonderful experience leading the charge in cases where clients are looking down the barrel of $400,000 at least? Who would relish the thrill of diving in head first to a hearing with only 7 days preparation?
I'm one crazy fool. But I'm happily fooling round with my craze.
On another note, I've been cranking John Mayer's latest offering - Where the light is. Highly recommended, it's apparent why he's referred to as the musician's musician. Just listen to the opening 5 tracks on disc 1. You will not begrudge the time spent.
With that I shall retire for the night. Hopefully after this weekend I won't have to type this from my iPhone. Despite the unique experience I miss typing. The throes of dictation has me in her grasp thanks to the necissity associated with work.
No comments:
Post a Comment