So it's been a little far between posts, and I have good reason. Firstly, having to organise moving into a new house has been time consuming. Secondly, making time to finalise things such as my iminent depature to Vienna via the States, and people's birthday presents has taken a chunk of time. Oh, and I've been playing paintball.
Currently, I'm entertaining the flatmate of a friend of mine from the exchange. It's good to see some famaliar faces, and it just rushes back some memories that weren't as clear as before. Like dinner at their flat, the candles everywhere, the amazing food, good conversation, and hassling Linus about watching Ultimate Fighting late at night which his flatemate mistook as gay porn. Good times.
So, it'll now be off to see Wellington and have a good time in this nice crisp Autumn weather. But one final parting shot. It's two weeks till I head on over to the States! I can't wait.
Oh, and for some amazing snow globes check this out. It sounds weird, but once you see the detail in them, it'll just blow you away.
2 comments:
Hey mikey. Where's the flat dude? Love the claw foot bath. Have fun in the US. Love Anna.D
OMG... I want a clawfoot bathtub so badly... /jealous....
The place looks awesome though.
Post a Comment