Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Time Out of Joint

First things first - I should clarify that I'm in Vienna from next Monday, that's March 10. I'm still in Auckland this week.

On a completely different note - ever had the moments that make you stop, pause and contemplate: "I really think I could be in the middle of my own Truman Show."?

No? Just me then. Seriously, there's been an insane number of coincidences, perfectly timed opportunities, and weird occasions of Deja Vu. I really start to wonder. I'd give more detail, but chances are then people may call for medication.

In any event, I suppose I shouldn't come here empty handed now that you've come to expect goodies. And this one is a treat - The Wellington Ukelele Orchestra has just made their debut release The Heartache EP. Mint. I want it. Buy it now. And if you want to check it out before you buy, visit them here. Need I say more?

1 comment:

infohaas said...

Good Morning Mike,

welcome in Europe today!

Kind regards from Hamburg

Andi