Again I found myself a little pressed for time and this has been amongst the first things to fall of the list of things to do.
Things are moving, and I suppose that's probably all for the best at the moment. I move everything up to Auckland on Monday week, I leave for Vienna in just over 4 weeks, and this coming Friday I get Admitted.
Almost forgot that point - after 6 years of university studies, Professional Legal Studies, then piles of paper work, I finally get to wear the prestigious wig and gown. The pomp and circumstance is enthralling, and I can't wait. Should be good fun.
Beyond that, there's not been much else I suppose. I do have some neat little pieces of music you should definitely listen to though, and here is but one of them
Vampire Weekend is a nifty whee set coming out of New York. Infectious is the only way I can think to describe them.
Things are moving, and I suppose that's probably all for the best at the moment. I move everything up to Auckland on Monday week, I leave for Vienna in just over 4 weeks, and this coming Friday I get Admitted.
Almost forgot that point - after 6 years of university studies, Professional Legal Studies, then piles of paper work, I finally get to wear the prestigious wig and gown. The pomp and circumstance is enthralling, and I can't wait. Should be good fun.
Beyond that, there's not been much else I suppose. I do have some neat little pieces of music you should definitely listen to though, and here is but one of them
Vampire Weekend is a nifty whee set coming out of New York. Infectious is the only way I can think to describe them.
No comments:
Post a Comment